18.12.13

Street Style Inspiration: Maxi Skirt



Expecting me to grovel,
she carefully covers both feet
 

with the hem of her skirt.
            She pretends to hide
            a coming smile
            and won't look straight at me.
                          When I talk to her,
                          she chats with her friend
                          in cross tones.
                                       Even this slim girl's rising anger
                                       delights me,
                                       let alone her deep love.

                                                                                                 Unknown














Source Images:Stockholm street style, vogue, street peeper, SwellMayde, Dans Vogue, ?

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete