25.9.13

A bag, a fashion personality type: Which one are you?


I always wanted to know more about myself, so I did go through a lot of personality tests, from Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, to Left Brain/Right Brain creativity test. Nevertheless, I still don't have a clear image of which kind of personality I am. I guess I just have to live with the fact that my personality will always be versatile, depending on which stage of life I am.

But, how about deciphering which kind of FAHION persoanlity, each one of us, is? It will be a fun test to take, and you will definitely be 99% (I hope) sure that it is the real YOU.
The easiest and engaging test ever is brought to you by FARFETCH's cool tool: The big Five.

Design your own bag and find out which fashion personality type you are!

Start by designing your ideal type of bag, which genuinely represent your preferences. 
 And then scroll down to get to know which fashionista you are!!!



You designed your own bag, Bravo!!! so let's know which fashion camp you relate to the most.





Do you choose your bags according to your style?
What's your favourite type of bags?

This is a fictitious test with fictitious results, It may not reflect your true personality.
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the reality.

2 comments:

  1. And I'm preppy, Well, I don't exactly dress like one but I do like most of that kind of clothes, it's true that I chose that bag because at the moment I'm studing and it's the more usefull for me. And I like to believe I have a touch of minimalism too :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Could you please send us your mail contact to info@thecoolture.com

    Sofia www.thecoolture.com

    ReplyDelete