We start this splendid day with good news:
Our post Trend: Sweater + Pant was featured in the Ifb weekly round up Links a la mode, for this week December 27th.
Check out the talented bloggers, and their dazzling articles reporting the latest trends, the fabulous DIY projects, and their unique OOTDs, to begin this new year with creativity and innovation.
One Last Helping of Holiday CheerEdited by: Jess of Fresh Jess Have you recovered from your holiday feasting and shopping yet? For some of us, it was right back to work while others are savoring cherished time with loved ones (and maybe another helping of Christmas dinner.) Whatever your situation, I hope you find some time to relax and unwind from what seems like another chaotic holiday season. Perhaps some tea, your favorite blanket and a healthy dose of holiday outfits in this week’s Links a la Mode will help? It’s the last one of the year, so enjoy & happy new year!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: DECEMBER 27TH
- A Love Affair with Fashion: Coast to Coast Holiday Looks
- Camo Meets Couture: Wardrobe Diaries: Merry and Bright
- Fashion Edible: DIY Modern Christmas Tree
- Fashion Trends & More: How to Organize Your Wardrobe
- hiPop: Fiction
- Informed Style: Inspiration: Taking Time to Smell the Beans
- Kinks are the New Pink: Jet Set Style: European Holiday
- Laura Lily: Merry Christmas!
- Le Garçon in Stripes: Ode to Plaid
- Ma Dernière Addiction: The Quintessential Cape
- River City Chic: Golden Girl
- Sara Constance: Home for Christmas
- Sew Overdressed: Secret Garden
- Style 4 Love: Lace & Leopard
- Style of Sam: From Grandma with Love: Santa’s Helper
- Style of Your Own: Painted Face: Danny Robert’s Candy
- The Cardigan Confessions: A Farewell to Gossip Girl Fashion
- Under a Veil: Trend: Sweater + Pant
- Vogue Villain: Off to the Races
- Youth Savage: The Celebrity of the Fashion Blogger
SPONSOR: Shopbop Resort: Santi, Suecomma Bonnie, Annabel Ingall, Sea NY, Venessa Arizaga, Giambattista Valli, Rochas, APC, Wang clutches, Versace If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official)”. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine