8.11.12

FLASHFORWARD # 1 : Indian Summer




We can't wait for the next summer to come, because then we can fully live our INDIAN summer.

Forget about the sweetness of november, and prepare yourself to catch a desi fever.




 Karl Lagerfeld has proved through chanel's prefall collection, that india is the next fashion destination.




       WHY India?
In case you don't know,  the indian fashion offers a wide range of artisanal pieces, and ethnic fabrics, rich in colors and embroideries.



Without further ado, let's celebrate in advance the summer with our best designers, and see where their inspiration came from.


KURTA:  TUNIC + CIGARETTE PANTS



 ANARKALI SUIT: DRESS + CIGARETTE PANTS


 SALWAR KAMEEZ: TUNIC+HAREM PANTS


INDIAN DRESS


THE NEW SAREE




Hope you enjoyed it & Get Inspired!



Sources: vogue, google, piakaghar

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey for the sweet comment.
      Peace be upon you.

      Delete
  2. I glad I found this blog. I knew underaveil is on tumblr, but never imagined it would have a blogspot version too!
    I like most of your posts, because they're inspiring and informative. Keep it up!
    I also made a shout out of your blog on my blog.

    XO,
    CMF

    ReplyDelete
  3. And oh! I forgot to mention that I love your header a lot!
    nice artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you son much Mila for your lovely praises,
      We try our best to meet the best expectations.
      Peace be upon you.

      Delete
  4. I like most of your posts, because they're inspiring and informative................and nice collection buy neck tie online http://www.linoperros.com

    ReplyDelete